Easy Recipe: Slow Cooker Chicken or Ribs BBQ
This is one easy dinner to prepare. Have it with chips or rice.
- 1 kg- 2 kg of chicken cuts or pork ribs
- Smoky Barbecue Sauce
- Italian Dressing ( mix of olive oil, oregano, white wine vinegar, and other desired seasonings)
- Sugar to sweeten as desired
- Pepper and Smoked Paprika to spice as desired
- Mix all marinade in the slow cooker pot, then mix in the chicken or pork rib cuts.
- Place some kitchen towels on top before you close the lid on.
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Turn. Resume for 1 more hour.
- Transfer to induction pan with sauce. Heat till you thicken the sauce. You may add tapioca to thicken faster. Mix in with water first before pouring into the dish. Remember to turn off heat once you've added the tapioca mixture.