Easy Recipe: One Pan Spicy Penne with Tuna in White Sauce
This one is very easy and most affordable to make. You may add desired ingredients as your budget and palate prefer.
- Garlic Cloves- use as much as preferred
- Some Olive Oil
- 1 large can of tuna in water, brine, oil, or tomato juice (minimum of 375 grams)
- 375-400 grams of penne
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 cups of fresh milk
- 2 low-sodium chicken stock cubes
- pepper, garlic salt, paprika, and ground chili powder to season
- Saute Garlic Cloves in Olive Oil over slow heat to ensure all the garlicky goodness comes out.
- Mix in onions and tuna (include water, brine, or juice) and heat for a little while.
- Mix in penne, 2 cups of fresh milk, 2 low-sodium chicken broth cubes.
- Cover and let simmer in low heat until penne is almost done.
- Mix in grated cheese varieties. Turn off heat after a little while.