Smells good and does not heat up your kitchen!
- 1/4 cup melted butter (you may gently melt in microwave for 15-20 seconds)
- 3 medium to large eggs ( I used from an XL, 700 min. egg cart)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter ( I used dark, smooth, sugarless, 99.5% peanut butter and .5% salt by Mayvers)
- 1/2 cup flour of your choice ( organic, plain unbleached white, coconut flour) ( I used plain AP flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- sweetener is optional ( you may use 1/4 to 1/2 cup chocolate chips or some honey) (I did not put any sweetener)
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 4 medium to large bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla or zest of a lemon if you like
- Blend: butter, peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs, and optional honey. (if using chips, add in with flour)
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- Place in non-stick or lightly greased loaf pan. ( mine here has an actual loaf yield of about 8 in. by 4.1/4 in - i.e. actual loaf size not pan size)
- Bake in slow cooker on high for 2 to 2.5 hours. I want mine moist and soft so next time I'll stop at 2 hours. The photo above was taken out at 2.15 hours. browned a bit on the sides but still soft.
- Remember to put kitchen towel liners on top before putting on the lid. Secure well so they don't fall in.
- Slow cooker wattage differ. You may need to check for doneness in 2 hours.
- If you won't put any sweetener like I do, you may lightly spread some honey or syrup on top of a slice.
baking powder: 2
baking soda: 0
peanut butter: 972
Total: 1,829 for the whole loaf