|image by nicola giordano ( https://pixabay.com/users/nicolagiordano-8243414/?utm_source=link-attribution&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=image&utm_content=3416250 )|
- Tantric massage involves massage of the body including the male or female genitalia.
- Tantric massage is still considered illegal in certain countries and states. In the US, for instance, it is illegal in most states as the law deems it to "incorporate sex" and considers it as a "pay for sex" practice.
- Tantric massage is not the same as an "erotic massage". Erotic massage is identified as a pay for sex practice which sex workers perform on clients. A legitimate, authentic Tantric massage, on the other hand, while identified as a sensual massage, is primarily a therapeutic massage.
- The goals and purposes of a Tantric massage go beyond having a client achieve orgasm or a climax. In fact, a client may or may not "come" or ejaculate during a session.
- Tantric massage may be therapeutic for victims of sexual abuse, assault, or any form of sexual trauma. Sessions can lead them towards sexual healing, helping them find a safe place to become comfortable and re-acquaint them with physical intimacy, sensuality, and sexuality.
- Tantric massage may help treat premature ejaculation in men. During the session, men are stimulated towards reaching "peaks". Then, the experienced Tantric masseuse/masseur pulls back to help ease the male client back into relaxation. This happens repetitively during the session. Many consider this a helpful technique in helping men get control over ejaculation. In applying dedicated massage movements, the client's body experiences arousal, prolongs the pleasure, and delays orgasm.
- Tantric massage stimulates the nerves of the sexual organs in order to unblock or unlock (release) the flow of sexual energy. It helps the person experience, understand, and process sexual sensations which may or may not be new to them.
(This is an info article that does not aim to promote nor condone the practice of Tantric Massage. For my take on this subject, check out this link [-work in progress, for later posting].